Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Un-Diet

I am in my forth month of my un-diet (my insurance required diet that I am not losing weight on).  I will be having my sleeve surgery in January and it can't come soon enough.  Fall and winter are going to be miserable because I don't have any cold weather clothes that fit.  My co-workers are seeing a lot of repeat outfits.  I need to make a trip to the thrift store.  I also hate being fat again.  I am trying not to, but I do.

I just got my packet from my insurance coordinator and I have to schedule my psych eval.  I can't believe I have to do all the BS again.  I am not bitter at all.  I also have to have my PCP write me a letter of support.  The last go-around, when I had my Lap-Band placed, was a nightmare.  My PCP refused to write the letter.  She made me jump through all these hoops and would never sign off on it.  My surgeon finally just gave the go-ahead without it.  This time around I have a different PCP, who is fantastic, and is very excited for my sleeve.  At least that is much easier this time.

My 31st Birthday is this month and I am hoping that my 32nd Birthday will be one of great weight loss success unlike this years big weight gain.

No comments: