Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Back On Track?

I had a very successful week of eating last week.  I followed my WW points to the t.  I had a loss of 4.6 lbs.  I am sure most of that was water weight from my out of control eating but I will take it.  This week had a bit of a bumpy start.  I had a work lunch yesterday with pizza, garlic knots, and salad.  Guess what I ate the least of.... salad.  It was delicious and I used almost all of my weekly point allowance. 

My husband is also following WW... or so he says.  I had him join and download the ap.  So far he has gained a pound.  I feel for him.  He has never had to diet before.  He needs to get his cholesterol down and get healthier.  He doesn't want to but he knows he should.  He hates having to track everything and he needs to learn to do it for himself.  O well... I will just try to be very supportive. 

The hardest part for me is cutting out my Starbux habit that has become a daily indulgence.  I think about it constantly. 

Here's hoping I will report another loss next Monday.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Awesome!,,,,

~Miss Lorie~ said...

Good work!
Good luck with the Starbux, I'm sure you will do great.

Beth Ann said...

WW definitely works when you work at it. The coffee is killer for me too. Keep at it!

TracyZ said...

My hubby is trying to eat better as well. It's funny when he says that he wants to eat the same things as I am going to eat and then AFTER we eat, he jumps up and grabs for chips or tortillas or ANYTHING else. He is having a hard time understanding how to "diet". It makes me giggle on the inside because I cannot imagine what goes on in his brain when it comes to food and mealtime. It is certainly different than mine!! :)