Friday, May 2, 2008

So today I decided....



That I am going to post a before shot. It was taken March 9th. I was roughly 240lbs in this picture. This is for my own benefit and for anyone who is reading the blog... your curiosity. I hit the 29lb lost mark today. I weighed in at 215. I am extremely pleased. Today is the end of my 8th week so I am still averaging 3.6 lbs a week. I really couldn't do this without the great people at Medical Weight Loss. They are so supportive and having to visit them 3 times a week is a real kick in the pants. I feel like for the first time I am learning how to eat like a real person and how to enjoy healthy foods. Next week will be a real challenge as I will be out of town 3 days for a conference. I am determined to do well, so I really think I will!
My next goal is get below that 200 lbs mark. It will be an awfully sweet feeling success!

No comments: