Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It has been a while since I blogged...

I have been dietarily neglectful the past week and a half. However, I am back on the hog and serious about losing. Last Friday, June 20th, I weighed in and was at 202lbs. Monday the 23rd I weighed in again at 202lbs. No loss over the weekend which was ENTIRELY my own fault. I had a fun filled weekend of lasagna, 7 layer salad with full fat mayo, bread, wine, and fondue. Then Saturday I drank more wine. Then Sunday I ate a FABULOUS cookie icecream sandwich (the toll house kind) followed by candy, and then a dinner of fried chicken, french fries, coleslaw, and a roll. Oww... and a piece of pie after that. It is amazing I didn't gain 10 lbs over the weekend. I am back at it whole hog since Monday morning and I am serious about getting below that 200 lb mark. I didn't weigh in today because I had to work earlier then usual.... but I am on track food wise and think I could possibly get down to 199 by next Monday. That would be AWESOME! With July 4th coming up I need to really keep motivated... wish me luck!

No comments: