Friday, June 13, 2008

Today I weighed in...

It has been a rough week. I was TERRIBLE last weekend eating everything in sight. We had house guests (my parents) and we ate out plus grilled with all the trimmings (potato salad, coleslaw, macaroni salad, bread, and more). Then on Sunday my husband and I went to the Tigers game. I hate going to baseball games and decided I would just eat and drink the entire time. We ate breakfast at a greasy spoon... had multiple "adult" beverages and then finished the night off with Mexican food and cheesecake. By Monday morning I was up four pounds. I spent the whole week trying to work off that weight by eating extremely good and working out a lot. I was able to do it and weighed in today at 203.8. That means I am down 40.2lbs!!!!!!!!!! Yeah... I am so glad I made the 40lbs mark. I am back in a size 16ish and am feeling much better about clothes already. I have a wedding to go to in July (the 26th) and am already thinking about losing another 15-20lbs before that. I am looking forward to picking out a dress! I plan to stay on track all weekend... no cheating... or at least VERY LITTLE!

No comments: