Saturday, July 16, 2011

Update... I am lame

So, I haven't had a whole lot to update lately. I still only have 1.5 cc in my band. I can eat anything and then sometimes nothing. It is frustrating, but I am pretty sure it is my lack of chewing. I am doing okay weight wise, however, I haven't really weighed myself in a while. I am dealing with the emotional side of weight loss/loving my body. When I don't know the number on the scale I can truly love my body. I can appreciate the strength and success. When I look at the scale I can be down or up. I am giving that a rest. My clothes all still fit, some are loose, so I think things are a-okay.

I have started being more careful about carbs though... I think they really dictate my hunger level and cravings so I am trying to be smarter about my food choices. I continue to read all your blogs, but I am just so busy at work right now. Barb, your new body, and swim suite look amazing by the way!

Take care all!

No comments: