Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Seemed to have losened up...

Magically, I feel a little loser this morning. I did liquids yesterday as many of you suggested and I will be doing mushies today. I think I may have had some swelling. Knock on wood... I should be okay with my current fill level if things continue this way.

I was also down on the scale this morning and I only have 1.6 lbs let to get to 80 down. I hope I can make that happen in the next couple days!

Thanks everyone for the advice, and welcome to my new followers!!

2 comments:

susieq4givn said...

Woo Hoo! I am so glad your band loosened up and the weight is coming off!

Jen said...

Yay! I'm glad you are looser. I think when that happens to me, it's also due to swelling/irritation. Glad the liquids helped - I look forward to your 80lbs. down post! :)