Monday, May 2, 2011

Still waiting..

I am still waiting to hear back from my surgeons office about my Upper GI appointment. I am quite tight still... need to eat mushies until dinner, but I am making due. I did lose a good chunk of weight this week. I had gotten back up to 179.8 and lost nearly 5 lbs of that this week. I am trying to keep myself motivated while going through the trials of band issues.

I am counting my calories and trying to stay active. It is hard though, when I can eat so few things and just want sliders all the time. I am looking forward to seeing my doctor and getting some answers.

Happy Monday (if there is such a thing)!

1 comment:

Lap Band Gal said...

hang in there...I had 3 unfills over a two week period...down to 2.5 ccs in my 10 cc band (last year)...keep us updated. HUGS