Thursday, September 15, 2011

I got a fill

I got a 1 cc fill today. As usual, I can't really see much difference yet, but my fills take about 2 weeks to fully kick in. I was down a couple pounds this morning. I have been working for that couple pounds. I am trying to recreate some of my "early success" menus that had the pounds falling off in the first year of my band. I think one of my biggest problems is my lack of fear. I no longer fear a stuck or pb situation. I try things I should probably avoid just to challenge my band. This probably goes with my whole authoritative issues. I have always been one for challenging the limits.

It is almost the weekend! Yeah for weekends.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How many ccs do you have! Hope this one gives you the results you want! :)

Camille said...

I hope you are in the green!

Sandy said...

I had never thought about the fact that I no longer fear the PB or getting stuck. I know it will get better. Hope this fill works for you.