Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 20 Weigh In

Week 20 was a good week for me.  I dropped another 2 lbs and finally got into the 180's.  188 today to be exact.  I am also 2 lbs away from the big 60 lb mark.  I am hoping in the next week I can make that milestone.  I am 72 lbs down from my highest and that feels really good.  This week is the first week I really started feeling good in my clothes again.  I am not the worlds hottest babe, but I do look healthy and feel good and I think it shows.  I have also accepted the reality that my weight loss is going to be slower from this point on.  It seems like it started to slow a month ago and I really have to work for the losses.  I had hoped to be in the 160's by August but I just don't see that happening.  That is okay though... now i am aiming for 170's and I would like to be at my goal by my 1 year.  If I lose 1 lb a week for the next 32 weeks, I would be 156 lb by my 1 year.  I would be thrilled with that, it would be 103 lbs from my highest weight.  My ultimate goal is 145, but I am not sure how reasonable that really is.

In other news, I am going to the Package Tour concert tomorrow night with a high school friend.  It is New Kids On The Block, BoysIIMen, and 98 Degrees.  It is pretty much my middle school dream being realized in my 30's.  I think it is going to be a good time.  The friend I am going with lives 8 hours away and we don't see each other often, I am looking forward to spending time with her.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

TracyZ said...

You're doing fantastic! My losses are slowing as well. As discouraging as it can be, it is so important to try and remember how far we've come!

Beth Ann said...

The more you lose, the slower it will come off. But it will happen!