Friday, May 31, 2013

Week 19 weigh in


Happy Friday all.  It is another weigh in day for me and I am happy to say I lost more than one pound this week.  I lost a whole whopping 2lbs for a total of 56  down.  I am hopeful next week will bring me to the 180's because I weighed in this morning at 190 lbs.  I feel like the 190s have taken forever to get through. 

I am off today because I work tomorrow and I have some errands I need to do.  I am also going to do a little shopping today.  I am starting to run out of clothes because the last time I was this size it was winter.  I am also losing weight differently this time and my clothes don't fit the same.

On the eating front, I have changed some things this week.  I had gotten a little lazy with my eating and was drinking.  I love wine... a lot.  I have been drinking wine a lot.  It kills the weight loss.  So... at least for the next week I am going to continue with my strict eating and wine free plan.  I have a friend coming into town next Friday and I haven't seen her in a long time... I can't lie... there will be drinking.  However, until then I am dedicated to stay strong.

When I hit the 60 lbs down mark I will update my full body shots.  Take care all and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Awesome weigh-in! A loss is a loss. YAY!

TracyZ said...

You're still making progress and that is all that counts! One pound at a time :)