Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I weighed myself yesterday... and it wasn't good

I have gained 5 lbs. Yes, 5 whole entire pounds. Too much drinking and ice cream and general no good behavior. Now, I will repent. My sugar free cleanse seems to be going okay. I am not going to lie and say I enjoy it... I don't... but it also isn't as bad I as I thought it would be. I also feel good because I am making good choices again and going in the right direction.

I essentially went back to my doctors pre pre-op diet. It is very bland foods like oatmeal, cream of wheat, plain sugar free yogurt, skim milk, and veggies. There are a few other things in there but this is what I am eating. It is designed to bring you sugar levels back to normal and your salt level back under control. I suspect I should see some weight loss after a few days on this. I am not planning on weighing myself until Friday so I can see some actual results (hopefully).

Thursday I am going to get a fill, which I have mentioned, I need desperately. I can eat a whole lot these days with little trouble. It is funny how your restriction slowly starts to go and you just slowly eat more and one day you realize you need a fill fast.

Anyway, back on the journey!

Hope you are all well!

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

It sounds like you have good plan, keep it up. and did you say DRINKIG? Would that be adult refreshing beverages? Oh my not me, LOL

Gen said...

I hear you Sister, I am right about where you are now with getting back on track. How much did you lose on your doctor's pre-op diet the first time around?