Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If you don't have anything good to say...

I really haven't been a banner blogger lately. I am not sure why. I think mostly because I just don't feel like I have anything great or exciting to say. I have been par for the course with my band lately. Though I did some not so awesome eating over the weekend, I am pretty much on track.

I did see my therapist today and really feel like I could make some great progress with her. She is in my face just enough to push my limits (which is just what I need). I am scared to go back because I think she is going to push my limits and there are lots of feelings I have been avoiding.

In other news, my birthday is just a little over a week. The last year of my 20's!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Almost Birthday!!! It's good that you are making progress in therapy...I truly feel that this lap band journey is a mental and physical journey.

THE DASH! said...

Ooh a birthday coming up: happy end of 20's.. (is that what they call an oxymoron? lol)
Seriously, hope you have a fab time. Also nice to hear you feel you're getting somewhere with your therapy and doing well on the eating side.