Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dieting During The Holidays... A Bad Idea

I would like to drop 15 or so pounds in the next month.  My thought being, I will probably gain some weight with the holidays, and I just can't see the scale go up anymore.  So, I am counting calories, and it sucks.  It seemed like a good idea, until I realized this might be the worst possible time to go on a diet.  But, I am on my third day and am feeling okay.

It is amazing how much my band helped me even though it was malfunctioning.  And if I am honest, it helped me be a bulimic a good chunk of the time.. but now I can really eat a lot again.  I have had success (short term) with diets in the past and I should be able to suck it up for a month.  Even if I only come out 5 lbs a head, I would be thrilled.

I am officially in my last month of supervised diet!  Hopefully I will have a surgery date by this time next month.  I am so looking forward to the new year!~

No comments: