Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 4 post-op

Wow, this time around has been so different than any of my band related surgeries!  I am finding it way more difficult this time.  I ended up spending two nights in the hospital because I was struggling with bad nausea.  Once I got past that hurdle I was able to have my upper GI to check for leaks.  All came out clear and I was able to go home yesterday around noon.  I have never been so happy to be home and in my own bed.  I slept from 8 pm-7:30 am this morning without even much moving the entire night.  I was exhausted. 

I am starting to feel better but I still very sore and getting used to my new tiny stomach.  I can only take small sips and have been living off sugar free popsicles and water.  I have two more days until I can move on to full liquids and start working on the protein.  I have a lot of staples in my incisions that I will have out some time next week.  When I feel better I will post some pictures.  Anyway, I hope all is well or everyone in blog land.  I am heading back to bed for a nap.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I hope you feel better soon!