Thursday, January 3, 2013

Preapproval Diet... Officially Done.

I went in to my surgeons office to have my last weigh-in this morning.  I am officially done.  I am just waiting for a surgery date now.  I talked to the girl who does the scheduling and she said I should hear from her mid next week.  So, by the end of this month I will finally have my sleeve.  I can't wait.  Let's just say I gained some weight this month... all the weight I had lost the month before Christmas...

I need to get myself back up on the horse and try to drop that weight again before my surgery.  The more I lose now, the better I will off post-op.

Stay tuned for my surgery date announcement, coming soon.

Take care all!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Congrats on finishing that step, hope you don't have to wait too long for your date now :o)