Monday, November 8, 2010

5 day pouch test

I have been wanting to give this a try for some time now... this week seemed like the perfect time. I don't know what my deal is lately but I have been pbing quite a bit lately. I think it is because I keep trying to eat foods that just don't work (toast in the morning) drinking while eating... ect. I also think I have gotten into a nasty cycle of pbing... eating... pbing because I am swollen, ect. It is just so strange... I had excellent restriction a couple weeks ago... then one day... much much less.

I did weigh myself this morning to get an idea of where I am at so that I can compare with my post pouch test results. I am up.... up about 5 lbs. This freaks me out because it just sort of proves that I can't trust myself without the regular weighing and calorie counting. I will have to talk to the therapist about this tomorrow.

So, anyway... today is day one of the pouch test. So far I have had a sugar free pudding, a protein drink, and I am currently sipping on chicken broth. I am also trying to get lots of water in. Hopefully by the end of this pouch test I can get things back to normal... stop the pouch abuse and lose some of the lbs I have gained.

Happy Monday!

No comments: