Saturday, December 4, 2010

Do I hate my band today?

Lately I have been having this frustrated feeling sorry for myself thing going on. First off... since Thanksgiving I have been eating like shit. But, it is more because I am too lazy to find the things that work well for me and chew and take small bites. I hate babying my band. Lately, I just want to eat like a normal person. I am frustrated because my band has been temperamental.. but this is mostly because I am not following the rules.

So, I have been eating lots of ice cream. Ice cream never sticks and goes down like a champ no matter if I scarf it or eat is slow. There is no "small bites" involved. Now, some of you may be thinking that I need an unfill because there are classics symptoms of too tight. But... it is just classic laziness symptoms. And of course, I am turning to the ice cream to make me feel better too. I am not sure what my deal has been emotionally but I am not feeling like myself.

Today, I have been sticking with great yogurt and soup.. if I am going to be lazy, at least eat things that are not so calorie laden. So far it is working.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

It sounds like you are a little depressed. Maybe the season? Regardless, you've lost almost 90 lbs so I know you know what you need to do...as Nike says: Just do it!!!

And no, you do not hate your band because without it, you would be eating more of what you are eating.