Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ranting

So.. I have shown unbelievable restraint and not eaten all the holiday goodness that surrounds me every day. I have been very strict, counting calories, and staying on track 100%. I get on the scale today and what do I see....170 lbs. What the hell?! I should have just eaten all those cookies I wanted.

Now to the rational part... I know that I am not really gaining weight and that I must of had a lot of salt or some other strange thing. I know the weight will drop again but it still makes me angry. I wanted that 167 bad and I am not getting it. Boo... o well. Maybe tomorrow the scale will show me something better.

1 comment:

Amanda Kiska said...

I hear ya! I've lost 3.2 lbs. this month and I haven't done ANYTHING different. I haven't eaten the crap. I kind of wish I had!