Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vacation is over- Boo!

Back to the real world again. I have been off for the past 12 days and now I am back at work. Unfortunately, my vacation time wasn't so super because both my husband and I were sick the entire time. We seem to have contracted some miserable virus that just won't go down without a fight. I am still feeling crappy, though less, today.

All in all I had a restful and food filled vacation. I am back to the straight and narrow today. I had one too many alcoholic beverages as well as cookies and candy. Blech.. I gained about 5 lbs over the last couple weeks though I suspect a few of those lbs aren't for real. I have had soo much salt and junk that I think as soon as I have a couple good days of eating it will all melt back off.. at least most of it.

Here's to a healthy and happy New Year, I am going to try to catch up on blogs!

P.S. I didn't spend a single minute on the Internet for the last 12 days. That is crazy!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Its good to have a break every now & then, hope you feel better soon :)