Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Weigh- In

Well, it is Friday and the day I weigh in. I lost another 2.8 lbs this week and am only .2 lbs away from my next goal and only 1.2 away from the big 5-0 mark. I can't wait to get there and I will be working my ass off this week so I can not only meet my goal but blow it out of the water!

My incision is finally starting to look really good. What a relief!! I am hoping I am done with surgery for a good long time now. I am going to start working out again on Sunday. It was so easy not to work out and I am sort of dreading getting back to it. Before it was just a part of life and I did it and had no problem doing it. How easy it is to settle back into old habits.

I have to have a bunch of dental work today, I really know how to enjoy a day off. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments: