Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holiday Worldwind... and I need a fill (story of my life)

I had a very busy, and mostly fun filled holiday weekend. We had my husband's step grandfather's viewing and funeral on Thursday and Friday.. I had to work Saturday, a family get-together on Sunday and spent yesterday at the beach. Whew... the time really flew by. It was nice to have Monday off so we could relax a bit.

I ate pretty bad on Sunday, but it seems to have all worked itself out as I didn't gain anything. I am still hovering around the same weight. Any restriction I once had was gone. The weird thing about this is the last time I was at this fill level I had okay restriction. On Sunday I ate a hot dog on a bun and a sloppy joe on a bun. No issues... oww... and I was drinking while eating (just call me a model bandster). It kind of freaks me out that I am not feeling anything. I am not sure if the unfill changed things for me and if it will take more fluid to get me to good restriction.

I have a fill on Thursday and I can't wait! I just hope he is willing to give me a good fill. Now I am going to try to catch up on all your blogs! Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Colls said...

OMG, how the heck did I miss your blog!? I am now officially a follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thank you so much for the kind words! My head is a little crazy right now. It is so good not to have to go through it alone!

You are doing great! I hope your fill goes well Thursday. I can't wait to hear that you got your restriction back! <3

Nella said...

Happy Tuesday Sunshine!

workinprogress said...

Our bands are strange aren't they? My doctor told me that there is a 'fat pad' around our stomachs - so when we lose weight sometimes we lose weight internally and that's why you need more fill.

So maybe your stomach is getting skinny :-)

THE DASH! said...

Bands can be weird full stop! They just like to mess with out heads.

Hope your fill goes well and brings you some more nice restriction. Have a happy Thursday!!