Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day Two Was A Keeper, Now On To Day Three!

Yesterday I was able to stay on track all day plus get in 100 ounces of water! Woohoo!! I was rewarded with another 1.5 lb loss this morning. I am now just .8 lbs away from my lowest low. I would really really really like to lose 6 lbs by April 13th. That is 13 days from now and a pretty big job... especially with Easter eating this weekend. But, I really think I can do it if I stay focused. I will be away from home for 3 days and that will be tough keeping my eating where it needs to be, but I do think I can do it if I work-out.

The weather is supposed to be spectacular here this week. I plan on do lots of outdoor activities. I love this time of year and feel motivated to be active. There are also so many good fruits and veggies lately. Yeah for spring!

3 comments:

carla said...

One day at a time. You are doing awesome.

Jen said...

Yay Anna!! Keep it up! You can do it. I need to get back to drinking 100oz of water too. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Girl Bandit said...

Well doen you are doing great