Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lipstick I love

Two years ago I made a New Year's resolution to wear lipstick.  I am not sure why but I had seen all these fashion blogs with beautiful lipped girls and I wanted to be one of them.  I tried for one day and after all the reapplying... I gave up.  Until this week when I read about this Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede lipstick.  I swear to you.. it is amazing.  I have heard the darker colors are better than the lighter ones, I used a very berry pinkish color called Couture.  I love this stuff.  I had read about it on another blog and had to try it.  It does not disappoint.  It lasted through 2 meals, 9 hours of work and many bottles of water.  I probably should have reapplied midday but it still looked good even though I didn't.... Just a touch lighter.  I am not getting paid to blog this (I wish) and this is just from my experience.  It isn't very expensive.. and worth a try.

No comments: