I am totally honored to have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award! First off, thanks to Band-Babe for choosing me. You are a huge inspiration to me and for you to nominate me means so much! So here are the rules:
*Thank the person who nominated you for this award
*Copy the award and post it to your blog
*Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
*Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
*Nominate 7 bloggers
*Post links to the blogs of your nominees
So, here are the 7 things that are maybe (or maybe not) interesting about me:
1. I was my high schools mascot, a cougar.
2. I hate when fruit gets poked or skewered. It creeps me out.
3. I grew up in the great white Upper Peninsula of Michigan. There were lots of bears.
4. My husband and I met on the Internet.
5. I had surgery in March of 2008 for a pilonidal cyst on my tail bone area. The cyst was so big that the surgeon had to make an incision that was 4 inches deep by 6 inches wide. It couldn't be closed and my husband had to pack the wound 3 x a day for almost a year. I documented the entire thing in photos. I still had an open wound when I had my LB surgery.
6. I asked Conan O'Brien to prom.
7. I worked in a tattoo parlor in high school drawing flash art (the drawings they have on the walls as tattoo examples).
The final part of this nomination was to nominate 7 others. Like Amy, I don't think I can nominate just 7. You are all beautiful bloggers to me and such an inspiration. If my nomination must be revoked for this reason, I understand! :)