Thursday, February 25, 2010

It is confirmed...

I need another fill. I am certainly feeling a big difference since my last fill but I am not staying full very long and I can eat way more then I should be. Today I am really focusing on getting in good solid proteins. I had eggs for breakfast with some cheese, a few turkey meatballs with marinara and cottage cheese for lunch, and will have chicken in some bbq sauce for dinner. Right now I am having my delicious fat free cocoa and coffee mixture for a pick-me-up. I work until 9 tonight and don't feel like I have the energy to make it.

My weight has been at a stand still but I haven't been doing my part to drop the weight. I keep getting up every morning deciding I will do it today and then by the evening I over did it enough just to maintain. Today I am hanging tough and if I can get through today it should get easier tomorrow and the next day and the next. I just wish I would stay full longer so I could stop thinking about food for a while.

Even though I am not losing weight right now my co-workers keep telling me I look thinner. That is always a bonus and I will take it!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Lap Band Groupie said...

Hang in there...one day at a time...restriction will be back to help you!