Saturday, February 13, 2010

NSV and blah...

I have been off of work for the past couple of days because I am working this weekend (Happy Valentine's Day to me). Anyway, I don't have much to report. I was down another .5 lbs but didn't feel like updating my ticker until it got to an actual whole lb. I didn't weigh myself this morning... but I will get around to it one of these days. I haven't been eating the best, but thanks to my band I can't do too much damage. I am still having some sporadic restriction but would love to have real restriction.. hopefully Tuesday's appointment will bring it.

On to my NSV... Jason (my husband) coaches Freshman basketball so I love going to the games. Well last night his team played a team that a friend of ours coaches. So I am sitting in the bleacher and the friend walks by so I yell to him. He looks at me and I see him finally make the connection of who I am (I haven't seen him since pre-op). I talked to him for a few minutes. Later my husband comes over to talk to me and tells me that the friend said, "Jay, Anna is looking gooood." I believe there was even a wink. Now, I will say, I was wearing a good outfit, my hair was good, and I had on make-up. But, I am also 60 lbs lighter. It felt great.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Athena's Melting said...

That must have felt so good! I myself have been hibernating, I haven't seen anyone..I can't wait for people to start noticing tho!

Sandy said...

I think those are the sweetest moments, when someone does a double take when they see something so nice. Best NSV in the world to have a guy notice.

THE DASH! said...

Hope that .5 blows off nice and quick! Great NSV.. men can sometimes be a little blind.. when they notice.. its great.