Tuesday, September 15, 2009

13 days post-op


Today I am 13 days post-op and feeling pretty great. I am healed up for the most part and pretty much back to normal. Tomorrow I start on pureed food and I can't wait to have some cheesy refried beans. I haven't lost any weight for the last week but I am okay with that. I understand I am healing and in the always popular "bandster hell".


I made an appointment with the therapist today. I really need to get back to dealing with all my food issues. Some days I have more issues than usual and I realize how deeply this is all rooted. I need to sort this all out to really excel at my new life.
I am dealing with some minor hunger issues, but nothing too serious yet. I stay full for 4+ hours and am eating somewhere between 1-1 1/2 cups of food. All and all... pretty happen with my situation.

No comments: