Monday, September 21, 2009

A bad case of the Mondays

Today I am having some serious Monday issues. I didn't sleep well last night and was up by 5:30 am (I don't leave for work until 8 am). I decided to use my time wisely and walk a couple miles. It was nice to get a work out in but I am tired! I have already had much drama this morning, including a visit from a detective needing information on a police report I filed on some stolen materials. Mondays are always busy for me, I have 5 or 6 hours on the reference desk helping the public and then lots of loose ends from the weekend.

The weekend went by so fast. My poor husband was sick and still wasn't feeling good this morning. It was a pretty low key weekend, but I was starving the entire time. My lack of fill is finally starting to catch up to me but I am still carefully counting my calories and watching my portions. I can't wait to start soft food on Wednesday! I am going to make pork chops in the crock pot. It is going to feel so good to chew.

Happy Monday all!

No comments: