Friday, September 18, 2009

Weigh In Day


I weighed in today and was pleased to see that I dropped another 2lbs. I had snuck on the scale a couple times earlier this week and it just wasn't budging. I am now down 18lb and am looking forward to getting to that 20lb mark.


In other news, I am not sure that everyone knows what I do for a living. I am a Teen Services Librarian. I pretty much have one of the best jobs in the world. I do teen friendly programs, work at the teen reference desk, and purchase all the teen materials. Well, today and tomorrow we are celebrating International Talk Like A Pirate Day... so I am dressed a pirate. Most of the librarians are dressed as pirates today which adds a whole new twist to a work day. The best part about it is that we have a department dinner after work tonight so we will all be eating out dressed as pirates.


We are going to Carrabas and I have already looked at the menu and am planning on having minestrone. This will be an interesting experience as everyone will be eating bread and pasta. I plan on enjoying the conversation and my soup!

1 comment:

Gen said...

Love the costume, sounds like a fun job. Congrats on the losses too!