Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Water drama


So, I have a couple kinds of water drama these days. First of all... I woke up this morning and we had NO water. I had worked out the night before and quickly showered but didn't wash my hair. I wanted to work out before work (I work 12:30 pm- 9:00 pm on Tuesdays). So I came up with this plan to work out and it worse came to worst I would melt ice cubes and use whatever water I could find to wash my hair and "sponge bath" myself. Well, fortunately, the water was back on by 10 and I got a really good hour work out in.


On to my other water drama. I am supposed to be drinking 72 oz of water a day, so says my Doctor. So.. how the hell am I supposed to do that when it takes me so long to eat and I have to wait an hour before and after eating. I am working on a system.. but sipping and waiting is taking so long.

No comments: