Monday, November 16, 2009

The bandster quiz

I must admit, I love stuff like this!


1. How long have you been banded?
11 weeks on Wednesday

2. What was your highest pre-band weight? / Current weight now? / Total lost to date?
259lbs/ 216.8 / 42.2 lbs

3. What is your best "go-to" food to get in your protein?
Greek Yogurt

4. What is your favorite protein brand/shake?
Slimfast Low Carb Chocolate

5. What food do you miss the most now being post-band?
Bread

6. What is your favorite "mushy" food?
Fat free refried beans with sour cream and cheese

7. What was your worst PB experience?
Eating chicken too fast, terrible!

8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you?
I have encountered some set backs, I had a port flip, had to have a revision, and have only had one fill in 11 weeks. No restriction this far out is a struggle.

9. What is your best NSV to date?
Fitting into clothes I have been saving for "when I lose weight".

10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band?
Being able push my plate away with no emotional issues when I am done eating.

11. What is your goal weight or size? 135, I have been there before many many years ago and I loved it.

12. What band "rule" do you live by (i.e. don't cheat on)? No soda, I tried it once since I had my band and only one sip.

13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't so good at? Eating slowly, I still scarf but I have no restriction so once I have to slow down I am sure I will.

14. What is your goal "reward"? Probably plastic surgery, a tummy tuck if needed.

No comments: