Monday, November 2, 2009

Frustrated, Hungry, and back at it again.


I am really struggling with the fact that I am almost 9 weeks out and have not yet had a fill. As I explained in my earlier post, my port has flipped and is not accessible. I am really having to rely on will power. At this point, I feel like I have none left. I can eat whatever I want, with minimal chewing just like the old days. Hopefully I can get a fill when I have my port repositioned on Saturday.


I have done really well so far and I know that but I feel like I am starting to backslide and lose my "Anna Power". I had a bad eating weekend but have been back at since yesterday 100%. I can do this. Take note of my saggy size 18 pants in the picture (I am obviously the pumpkin). I didn't really realize until I looked at my picture that the crotch of my pants is drooping! Guess I need some smaller pants!

No comments: