Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday update, and my new obsession


So, my incision from my port revision is draining. I called the surgeons office today to ask if I should be concerned and they said no but that I should come in just in case I need an antibiotic. I am not thrilled about this, I wish I could get a fill but don't want a needle anywhere near that area right now, and there is no way I would get the Dr to do it anyway. I am so jealous of Jennifer's 4 cc fill she got (I am also supportively happy for her :)). My doctor is ultra conservative and would never do 4 ccs at one time. I am so looking forward to going in for my next fill Dec 1st and hopefully I will get a couple ccs.


Anyway, I am obsessed with fat free hot cocoa! Every day, when I am getting tired and hungry at about midday I have a mug of this. It is amazing. But here is the confession part, we have this bottle of whip cream in the fridge at work... Yup, I have been hitting that up too. It is just SOOOOO good. We will see how this impacts the scale tomorrow on my official weigh in day. I am expecting bad news after my weekend of eating hell.

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Do you mix it will milk or water? I think I did a bad thing when I tried to get used to hot chocolate. i bought the yummy target brand and it mixes with milk and its so good. But, my favorite part is the whip cream I pile on top. Granted, it's lite, but still!

SuperMegaAnna said...

I actually mix is with coffee.... yummmmmm!! Of course the whip cream is my favorite part as well! And, as you pointed out, you look so cute with the mug!

Anonymous said...

I am also loving the fat free hot cocoa! I make mine with skim milk but if I'm feeling decadent I add fat free half and half, so good! I was so suprised by my doctors change in protocol and the fact that I didn't have to beg to get more than 2ccs, although I did tell the PA I had planned on begging for more, she said she probably would have given me 3cc's if I had...couldn't hurt to try!

Uppercase Addict said...

mmmm I love the no sugar added - I mix it with water (fewer calories) and then add in my protien mix too - starts my day off with 30 g of protein and a yummy treat :) mmmm!!!