Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Universe Hates Me!






First off, I am including a couple of pictures that mortify me and made me quite aware of the weight problem I often denied. I am not sure what my weight was in these photos but I would guess I would around roughly 255ish. I plan to take my first after photo when I hit 50 lbs down.




So I am not sure why the universe keeps shitting on me. Last night I got home from work and my husband was outside with the dog. He looks at car and says I have a flat tire. Yeah that sucks, but it sucks twice as much because I got four new tires two weeks ago. So I call the place I got the tires from, at least there is a warranty. I bring it in this morning and guess what... the rim is busted. So, it is obviously not covered plus the rim for my car is in Indiana and costs $300+. They had an after market rim that would fit but not match... it also cost $90. So... I got the after market rim. My car looks lovely!




I will be going out of town tomorrow and Thursday for a library conference. The eating situation sort of stresses me out. I will bring as much as I can, but I am limited. I still haven't heard back from my surgeon about what time I will be going in on Friday for my surgery. Hopefully it is nice and early in the morning and I can relax the rest of the day.




On the good new front, I have been getting up every morning before work to work out. It feels great. I have been doing the C25K, and am on my 3rd week. I feel really good. On the days I don't do that I do step aerobics, which I actually really enjoy. I am wondering if I have the energy to get up at 5:30 am tomorrow to work out or if that is just a bit much. I usually get up around 6 and that is pushing it.

No comments: