Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My fill= zero fill

So I went in for my first fill today. The whole experience was a bit rough. My appointment was at 9:45 but the doctor had a last minute schedule change and was going to be out of town this Friday so he double booked today. I didn't get in the exam room until 11. Then he attempted to fill me not once, not twice, but three times with no luck. It was sort of painful but mostly disappointing because I need to get started with these fills.

He was very apologetic and it was fine but now I have to wait for the nurse to call me and reschedule at the hospital so it can be done under fluro. I had to go straight to work after my appointment so I brought my lunch with me this morning. Of course I was planning on liquids so that is what I brought. Since there was no fill there was no need for liquids. So I stopped at the store and scrounged together some stuff for lunch. Blah.... an overall sucky appointment.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i'm kind of squeamish about my first fill appointment as well. hope it goes better under fluro. it's crappy that they had to stick you so much before giving up.