Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today I am exactly 7 weeks post-op and still no fill


I haven't heard back from the doctor's office yet about the date for my fluoro fill. I am annoyed. I was looking forward to this fill to refill my fear/motivation meter. I know I probably won't have any more restriction but that still doesn't mean I won't have serious fear of getting stuck and pbing. That keeps me on track perfectly for at least a few weeks.




I did get up this morning at 6 am to work out before work. It felt so good to get it over with before work instead of having to think about doing it after work. It was 45 minutes of step aerobics and I had a giant sweat ring around my neck when I was done. I will probably take the dog for a nice long walk when I get home because the weather is amazing here today.


No comments: