Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vitamin Water 10 XXX is my new lover


I freak'n love Vitamin Water 10 XXX. It tastes SOOOOOOOO good. If you drink the entire bottle it is 25 calories but o so worth it. I try to limit myself to one per day but man... I love that stuff. I am working until 9 tonight and on the reference desk working with the public until close so I needed something to keep me awake and motivated, the XXX will do the trick.


Today I had my weekly visit with the therapist. I live him very much. He really appreciates where I am coming from and makes me feel like all my feelings are important. I always feel better when I leave there. So, I was feeling good when I left and decided I would go to Whole Foods on my way home and pick up some groceries. I decided I would get a rotisserie chicken and pull it all apart so I could eat it for lunch and dinner and the same the next day.


When I got home I pulled it apart, measured it out into servings and put it in the fridge. I had a couple hours before work and wanted to get in at least a half an hour work-out in. By the time I had worked out, showered, and gotten dressed for work I was running late. I needed to eat lunch so I pulled out a serving of chicken and started eating it. I haven't had any issues at all with not chewing well enough or anything else really.... until today's chicken. I was eating fast, not chewing well, and the chicken wasn't "wet" enough. I had three of four bites and then STUCK. It hurt so bad. It didn't take too long to pass (maybe 20 minutes) but oww the misery. I decided to add some gravy to the rest of my chicken and take it for dinner. I ate a Greek yogurt and some cheese once I got to work and all was fine.


Lesson learned, chew and take my time.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I posted an almost identical blog today about Sobe Lifewater :) Glad I found your blog!
http://lap2daygone2mrw.blogspot.com/