Wednesday, October 28, 2009

8 weeks exactly today


I am 8 weeks out from surgery today. I am so happy with all the things I have already gained and the weight I have already lost. I did weigh myself this morning, though it wasn't my official weigh day. I planned on weighing myself tomorrow morning to see if I made my next goal, but instead did it today. I am happy to say I have made that goal. I was down to 224lbs this morning. I lost 2.2 lbs in less than one week. This makes for a grand total of 35 lbs down in 9 weeks (including my pre-op diet). I am thrilled with this loss and hope to keep up the pace. I can't wait to get in the 21_ number range, and I am starting to feel the excitement of being under 200 lbs. I am hoping to get there by Christmas but that is a hefty goal.


Anyway, I feel so much better about myself. I work out every day, eat healthy, and am enjoying the life I am living. I have my moments of not-so-good, but the majority of the time I am proud of the journey I am on. I don't deprive myself, I don't feel like an outcast, and I feel normal. All in all, these have been 8 great weeks.

1 comment:

MartinaB said...

Congratulations! You are doing great. Keep you the good work!