Sunday, January 31, 2010

Be careful what you wish for...

So... I have been wanting restriction really bad. I have been hoping and praying and wishing.. and now I starting to feel it and keep getting stuck! I keep forgetting to chew well and take small bites. I am yet to PB on my lap band journey but I fear that day is near. I just had a major stuck issue with my dinner, the worst I have ever felt. It finally passed and now I feel gross. I feel all nauseous and sore. I probably need to do liquids tomorrow as this is my 3rd stuck in 3 days.

I am still happy that I am feeling something though... I am by no means tight but I am starting to feel some action. Someone once told me they had the most problems right before they got to their sweet spot. I have hoping that is what I am dealing with.

O well... off to the treadmill for an hour.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Yea for restriction!It's easy to forget about small bites and fast eating when you don't have it, but the band reminds you quickly.
Good luck!

Athena's Melting said...

Oh goodness..whoa. Is that really what it's like after a fill? I am always trying to remind myself to take small bite. I hope you feel better tomorrow..

THE DASH! said...

Yeah - getting used to new restriction with out old ways - even though we are changing those old ways to fit the band is hard going. OUCH for being stuck 3 times running. I know the sore and sorry state well. Hope it goes quick!